Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Spirit 75% Off Sale
Low cost carrier Spirit Airlines has a fare sale with base prices discounted at 75%. Let’s take a look.
Use Promo Code “75PCT” To Save 90% On Your Next Flight when you book by: 11:59 PM on January 22, 2019.
- Book by: 11:59 PM on January 22, 2019 (Today)
- 75% off round-trip flight-only bookings or the round-trip flight portion of vacation packages
- Travel between 1/29/19 – 5/21/19 (Tues / Wed only).
- Blackouts:2/27/19, 3/5/19, 3/6/19, 4/17/19, 4/23/19.
- Enter 75PCT (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page
- Most routes are included, however there are a few exclusions.
- The coupon code does NOT apply to $9 Fare Club exclusive fares (including O and N classes of service), U class fares and also Y class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights.
- Coupon offers are valid only with fares of $49 each way or higher at spirit.com for travel between the specified dates in each offer.
You can find the full details and terms here.
This is the best sale they offer, but it’s best if you familiarize yourself with their fees to keep it a good deal. The discount is only on the base fare, so it will not really yield a 75% discount on total price of your ticket. But it will definitely give you cheap prices.
Flying Spirit is a bit different than other airlines. Their pitch is tight and you pay for almost any extras, including luggage. But, in some cases even buying a cheap flight with this deal plus a Big Front Seat will get you a better deal than standard economy tickets on other airlines.
Do you see anything interesting?
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.