Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Spirit 75% Off Sale
Low cost carrier Spirit Airlines has a fare sale today with base prices discounted at 75%. Let’s take a look.
Use Promo Code “75PCT” To Save 75% On Your Next Flight when you book by 11:59PM on September 11, 2018.
Need to Know
- Book by: 11:59PM on September 11, 2018.
- 75% Off flight-only bookings or the flight portion of vacation packages
- Travel: 9/19/18 – 11/14/18 (Tue/Wed/Sat) and 11/28/18 – 12/12/18 (Tue/Wed/Sat)
- Blackout dates: 10/6/18, 10/13/18, and 10/20/18
- Enter 75PCT (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page
- Most routes are included, however there are a few exclusions.
- The coupon code does NOT apply to $9 Fare Club exclusive fares (including O and N classes of service), U class fares and also Y class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights.
- Coupon offers are valid only with fares of $49 each way or higher at spirit.com for travel between the specified dates in each offer.
You can find the full details and terms here.
This sale will give you some good prices, but it’s best if you familiarize yourself with their fees to keep it a good deal. Flying Spirit is a bit different than other airlines, as their pitch is tight and you pay for almost any extras, including luggage. But, in some cases even buying a cheap flight with this deal plus a Big Front Seat will be cheaper than a standard economy ticket on other airlines. In other words this will be a good deal for some, but it is not for everyone. There’s also some excluded routes which are listed on the offer page.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.