Stack Hyatt-M Life Promotion and Amex Promos
Even just having the Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card helps in Vegas if you don’t have the Amex offers mentioned below.
If you value Hyatt and Amex Points at 2 Cents a piece, the math looks something like this for you to stay at MGM December 2-4th.
- Signature at MGM Cost: $290 (2 Nights) $210 plus resort fee and taxes of around $80
- Amex Offer Rebate: $50 (Spend $250, get $50 credit)
- Hyatt Double Points Promo: ~3,000 Points
- 5X Membership Rewards: 1,500 Points
- Net Effective Cost: $150 for 2 nights
You’ll also earn M Life Tier Credit and Elite Nights at Hyatt. There is also another Hyatt Promo that overlaps but only until November 30th.