Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Amex Offer, Save $25 on a $100 Purchase at Staples
Check your American Express cards for a new offer that can save you up to 25% on your next purchase at Staples, online and in store. Let’s look at the details of this targeted offer.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 6/30/2019.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
This is a targeted offer that’s not showing up on all American Express credit cards. I saw it on my Bonvoy card. Should be useful for everyone, since Staples has lots of gift card options.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.