Staples Stacking Deals
Staples has a number of fantastic deals today that you can stack to make a handy profit. Specifically:
- $25 off $100 by paying with Visa Checkout
- $20 off $100+ Amex Offer
- Free after rebate software
By utilizing the Visa Checkout and Amex Offer promotions, you can buy software and make a $50 profit. Here is how it works:
- Start through a portal. Upromise is paying 5% or Top Cashback is paying 4%.
- Buy 3 of the Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 software packages. The total in your cart will be $135.03
- Checkout via Visa Checkout. When checking out select Visa Checkout and login or create a Visa Checkout account. Add an Amex card with the Amex Offer to your Visa Checkout account and pay with it.
- Submit your rebate online and wait for the money to come!
In the end the math looks something like this:
- Charged to Amex: -$110.03
- Amex Offer Credit: $+20
- Rebate: $+135
- Portal Cashback 5%: +$5.50
- Total profit: $50.47 plus credit card and Staples Rewards
Need to Know
- Staples does charge sales tax in some states on downloads.
- Previous similar deals went quickly so it is likely this one will too.
- There is a limit of 3 rebates per household so by careful if trying to do this on multiple accounts.
HT to Chuck at Doctor of Credit who laid this out beautifully!