Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Staples Visa Checkout Deal
Good morning! Staples and Visa Checkout are offering $25 off a single purchase of $100+ when you use Visa Checkout to pay. This deal popped up on their website yesterday, but was not live yet. I have confirmed that it is working as of this morning.
- Limit of 1 discount per person/account.
- Gift cards are excluded.
Unlike past promotions there isn’t a terms page, however I have confirmed this works on most merchandise, but gift cards are seemingly excluded.
How to get the discount
- Add item(s) to your cart totaling $100 or more before tax.
- Go to your cart and select “Visa Checkout” on the payment screen.
- Sign-in or create a Visa Checkout account and select which card to use as a payment.
- After confirming payment with Visa Checkout you will be directed back to the final checkout screen on Staples.com where the discount will be reflected in the total.
- Submit your order.
Save more: Don’t forget to use a portal! Upromise currently has the highest payout a 5%.
HT: Aaron N.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.