Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Staples Visa Checkout Discount
Staples is offering a nice deal in combination with Visa Checkout. Some people are even able to make it better by combining with other coupons. Let’s take a look.
Get $25 off your online order of $100 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout.
- Limited-time offer.
- Valid online at staples.com® when you pay with Visa Checkout only.
- Discount applies to regular-priced items only. Cannot be combined with any other discount, coupon, business exclusive pricing or custom pick pricing.
- Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.
- Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase.
- Not valid on SKU 2400385, on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, Chromebook, netbooks, streaming devices, Amazon products, Apple®, Bose®, Ink & Toner, Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Google products, HP Instant Ink, HP Print Free for Life, Home Automation, JBL®, SquareTrade® warranties, Staples® Tech Services, Texas Instruments® Graphing calculators and accessories, Ultimate Ears®, Wacom®, computer workstation, direct mail services, faxing, gift cards, mobile phones and phone repair services, outsourced print, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases on staplespromotionalproducts.com, scanning, self-service print or shredding services. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.
- Expires 9/1/2018 or while supplies last.
Make It Better?
Update: I was able to purchase this 4TB backup drive for $50 after using the Visa Checkout discount and a $25 off $75 coupon I had. In order to get over $100 I added a $.59 set of paper clips. I then added my $25 off $75 coupon to the cart and checked out with Visa Checkout to get the other $25 off.
While this is a great deal by itself, some people at Slickdeals have reported $30 off $60 and other coupons are stacking with the Visa Checkout coupon. They are also reporting that the Visa Checkout coupon is often working on items that are excluded. None of this is guaranteed and Staples could certainly cancel orders for violating the terms, but it’s something to keep in mind.
Either way, you can seemingly save up to 25% without doing anything other than paying with Visa Checkout. Not bad.
Deals like this do have a redemption limit and they tend to reach it before the expiration date, so it’s probably wise to go out and find something if you’re interested. Staples carries a wide variety of items from cleaning supplies, snack food, water and of course office supplies. In other words, there is a lot of stuff to buy.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.