Stop&Shop/Giant, $10 Discount with $50 Purchase of Happy Gift Cards
Stop & Shop has an offer that can net you $10 worth of grocery savings when you purchase a Happy Gift Card. There’s ten different Happy Gift Cards included in this sale.
Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more of the following Happy Gift Cards:
- Happy Teen – Barnes & Noble, Sephora, Regal Cinemas, Nike, Dave & Busters, American Eagle, Jamba Juice
- Happy Bride – Bed Bath & Beyond, David’s Bridal, Ulta Beauty, JCPenney, SpaFinder
- Happy Lady – The Cheesecake Factory, Saks Fith Avenue & Off 5th, Panera Bread, Sephora, Spafinder.com, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lord & Taylor
- Happy Beauty – Sephora, SpaFinder, Lord & Taylor, LA Fitness, Sally Beauty
- Happy Student – Dell, Bed Bath & Beyond, Burger King, American Eagle, JCPenney, Aerie
- Happy Dining – The Cheesecake Factory, McCormick & Schmick’s, Red Lobster, Bravo!, Texas de Brazil, Brio
- Happy Bites – Panera Bread, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Peet’s Coffee, Burger King
- Happy Eats – Cracker Barrel, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, Dave & Buster
- Happy Kid – Rainforest Cafe, Jamba Juice, buybuyBaby, Regal Cinemas, Gymboreee
- Happy Guy – Home Depot, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, Dell, Lord & Taylor, Auto Zone, McCormick & Schmick’s
- Must load offer to account and show club card
- Offer valid until 10/20/2018
- $10 minimum grocery spend required
- Limit one use
This offer doesn’t give you an instant discount, so works best for those who regularly shop at Stop & Shop supermarkets. The $10 discounts apply towards a future purchase. Don’t forget to use a credit card that gives you the most points at groceries.
Also take a look at these other deals on Happy Gift Cards:
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.