It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Stop&Shop, $20 Off Next Order When You Purchase $100 in Gift Cards
Stop&Shop has a new gift cards deal that will save you as much as 20% on eligible third party gift cards. It could even be possible to stack with digital coupon. Let’s take a look at the offer.
Buy $100 in gift cards, get $20 off your next order via print receipt.
- Offer valid 11/10 to 11/30
- Limit one offer per transaction
- Coupon expires 12/7/17
- Excludes Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Reloadable and Stop&Shop gift cards
Double Stacking Offers
Interestingly, there’s also another gift card promotion going on at Stop&Shop until the 13th or 16th for some merchants. There’s a few names that appear on both offers, which means that it could be possible that they will stack.
Here’s a list of merchants that overlap on both offers:
- Save $25 when you buy $150 or more in Lowe’s Gift Cards. Exp: 11/06/2017
- Save $20 when you buy $100 or more in Best Buy Gift Cards. Exp: 11/13/2017
- Save $10 when you buy $50 or more in JCPenney Gift Cards. Exp: 11/16/2017
- Save $10 when you buy $50 or more in Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. Exp: 11/16/2017
Taking Best Buy as an example, this is how it could work. Buy $20 worth of food and a $100 Best Buy Gift Cards and you only pay $100. You should also get a print out for $20 off your next order. So $40 worth of items for free when buying a Best Buy gift card.
This seems like a great deal specially if you value Stop&Shop credit at face value. Just this promotion alone gets you a 20% discount at some merchants and it could be amazing if it does indeed stack with the previous coupon. Just be mindful of the expiration dates for each offer.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.