Stream a Song on Prime Music to Get $3 Amazon Credit
Amazon is offering a $3 discount just for streaming a song. The offer is probably targeted, but you can check if you qualify. Let’s look at the details.
Stream a song on Prime Music for the first time from March 25, 2019 – May 19, 2019 and save $3 on your next qualified Amazon purchase. You must ensure that you are signed into your Amazon Prime account. Once you have completed your first stream you will receive an email on or before May 26, 2019 with your code. The code will then be ready for immediate use on your next qualified purchase on or before May 31, 2019.
Please note, your $3 code will be sent to you in an email. The code will have to be manually applied to deduct $3 from the order total (over $15) for your next eligible order for an item sold and shipped by Amazon at Amazon.com.
- Eligible Amazon Prime customers who complete a Prime Music stream for the very first time between 12:00am PST on March 25, 2019 and 11:59pm PST on May 19, 2019 will receive a $3 promotional code to redeem against a future qualified purchase (over $15) on Amazon.com. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $3.
- The Offer is available to Prime members only who received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements and who have visited this landing page while logged into their Prime account and also completed a Prime Music stream for the first time using the same account between 12:00am PST on March 18, 2019 and 11:59pm PST on May 19, 2019.
- If you’ve previously completed a Prime Music stream, you are not eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer is non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- This Offer is limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers.
- The promotional code expires at 11:59 pm (PT) May 31, 2019.
- The promotional code may only be redeemed against products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC
A small discount but also easy to get if you’re eligible. You need to spend at least $15 for the discount to apply.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.