Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Target Gift Card Sale Returns for One Day Only!
Update: The promotion will be available in stores as well.
Target is bringing back a deal that we saw last year. For one day only they will sell Target gift cards at a 10% discount. There’s a limit of $300 per household for a maximum discount of $30. The deal will run on 12.2.2018 only.
Buy Target Gift Cards (affiliate link)
- Target gift card redeemable 12/3/2018 at 10:00 AM Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
A pretty good deal that should at least get you free credit card rewards and maybe a small profit. Even better if you shop at Target. Stack it with the 20% off Target coupons from Black Friday for 28% off almost everything at Target!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.