Target Gift Card Sale Returns for One Day Only!
Update: The promotion will be available in stores as well.
Target is bringing back a deal that we saw last year. For one day only they will sell Target gift cards at a 10% discount. The promotion is valid online only this time around. There’s a limit of $300 per household for a maximum discount of $30. The deal will run on 12.2.2018 only.
- Target gift card redeemable 12/3/2018 at 10:00 AM Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
A pretty good deal that should at least get you free credit card rewards and maybe a small profit. Even better if you shop at Target.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.