Target Gift Card Sale Returns for One Day Only!
Update: The promotion will be available in stores as well.
Target is bringing back a deal that we saw last year. For one day only they will sell Target gift cards at a 10% discount. The promotion is valid online only this time around. There’s a limit of $300 per household for a maximum discount of $30. The deal will run on 12.2.2018 only.
- Target gift card redeemable 12/3/2018 at 10:00 AM Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
A pretty good deal that should at least get you free credit card rewards and maybe a small profit. Even better if you shop at Target.