Target Holiday Promotions 2016
Target is bringing back a number of their holiday initiatives this year the company has announced. Specifically they are bringing back:
- 10% off gift cards for one day only, December 4. Last year the limit was $300 per household. No terms have been announced yet.
- Free shipping on digital orders from October 25 through January 1, 2017.
- 50% off one toy per day in Cartwheel from November 1 through December 24.
- Free returns and an extended Price Match Guarantee, which enables you to price match any purchase made Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, excluding Thanksgiving through Cyber Week.
- $10 off a $50 purchase on a different product category each week beginning in mid-November, including Grocery, Home, Apparel and Accessories, Trim and Toys.In December it becomes $25 off $100.
You can find the full details in their press release.
There is a lot of opportunity to save with these promotions and those who like to resell may find a deal or two as well, although scaling can be difficult. As for the discounted gift cards, it can be nice to stock up at 10% off, but they will enforce that household limit. Some got around that limit by visiting multiple stores, etc. during the promotion last year.
Remember too that you can always get 5% off by using a REDcard so between the discount on gift cards and REDcard you are starting at 15% off before factoring in any other deals and/or promos. I’ll cover the gift card terms as the deal gets closer to see if anything has changed significantly from last year.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.