HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Target Has 9 Sales Going on Today/This Weekend
Target is kicking off the spring season in style…discounting tons of stuff. There are few sales ending today that have been going on for a little while and there are some new ones kicking off.
I covered the Target Grocery sale that ends today a little earlier. But there are a few more sales going on that I wanted to bring to your attention.
The deals ending today are:
- Get a $10 Target gift card when spending $50 on food and beverages
- $5 gift card with a $25 purchase of select Easter baskets, eggs, decorating kits & more
- Save $10 off a purchase of $50 or save $25 off a purchase of $100 or more of select toys, sports, arts & crafts items through
- Buy 1 get 1 50% off select
- men’s, women’s and kids’ shoes
- handbags, wallets, jewelry and watches
- college and pro team licensed apparel and hats
- Starburst and M&M’s Easter candy
Deal ending on home, clothing & more (online only) ending Sunday April 1:
- Save $10 when you spend $75
- Save $25 when you spend $150
You can find the details on all promotions here.
Maximize the Offer
You can use your Target Red Card to get an additional 5% off. You could also use discounted Target gift cards that you may have on hand.
Another option is to purchase a Target gift card at your grocery store using a card that earns a grocery bonus, like the 6% you get with the American Express Everyday Preferred. You can stack the gift card purchase with the current fuel points 4x earning promo!
Some good deals are ending today. Get your spring started off with some savings. Or get those last minute things for Easter at a discount.
Have a great weekend!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.