Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Targeted Double Miles AA Promotion
Targeted AA members have received emails that they’ve been selected to earn double American Airlines AAdvantage miles on all Premium Economy, Business and First class tickets through May 5, 2019.
How to get double award miles:
- Register here by February 25, 2019 and it must be before you travel
- Purchase and fly on Premium Economy, Business or First tickets on qualifying flights
- Double Earn double award miles on all your future qualifying flights through May 5, 2019
- Eligible activity dates:Jan 22, 2019 – May 5, 2019
- This offer is only for members who receive it directly from American Airlines
- Offer applies to eligible flights marketed by American, and operated by American, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair or Japan Airlines
- Flights marketed and/or operated by other codeshare partners aren’t eligible for this promotion
- Flights that don’t earn AAdvantage® miles won’t count toward this promotion
- Bonus miles don’t count toward elite-status qualification or Million Mile status
- Offer applies to eligible purchased, published fares in First booked in F or A; Business booked in J, R, D or I; or Premium Economy booked in W or P
- Double miles will be calculated at 100% of the base miles earned for the eligible flights
I love this promotion because Premium Economy is often not that much more than economy and it’s a superior experience. Also for those chasing status you earn Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) at a higher rate when you purchase travel in Premium Economy, Business or First.
Has anyone else gotten this offer?
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.