A Quick & Easy $50 Offer from Citizens Bank
Last night I wrote about an offer I received in the mail from TCF Bank. That offer is probably the the easiest bank bonus in the business but it wasn’t the only offer my mailbox produced. I also received a $50 offer from Citizens Bank for my brand new checking account.
RELATED: $600 Checking Offer from Citibank
Citizens New Checking Account Offer
I recently signed up for a Citizens Bank checking account because they have a pretty competitive new account offer. This is an offer I have taken advantage of a few times but the best part about it is it allows credit card funding. Perfect for meeting minimum spend!
Here are the details of the offer:
- Available in the following states – CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT
- Receive a $150 new account bonus when you
- open a new account by 4/27/18
- have 1 $500 direct deposit within 60 days
- The bonus will be deposited within 90 days once the terms are met (it usually takes close to that long too)
- You are ineligible if you have had a checking account with Citizens within the past 6 months
You can fund the account with a credit card for up to $1000. I used my Citi Double Cash since I didn’t have any minimum spend that I was working on. An extra $20 on top of the $150 bonus!
I am working on beating my bank bonus numbers from 2017 and this is one I try to do every other year.
Bill Payment Mailer Offer
That is all that I was expecting to get out of this deal but yesterday Citizens Bank sweetened the pot with a mailer offer. They are going to give me $50 if I set up online bill payments.
Details for the offer:
- Enroll in online banking for my new account
- Make 3 online bill payments by 6/3/18
- Earn $50
- Bonus will post within 90 days
I assume this is a targeted offer. There is no code attached etc. but if you recently signed up for a checking account it may be worth doing 3 bill payments just to see if you get lucky.
RELATED: Checking Account Bonus Roundup
I love when little additional surprises like this come from an offer I signed up for. The $150 checking bonus is now worth $220 with this additional offer and the $20 I got from funding the account.
Did you get a mailer offer from Citizens Bank? Let me know in the comments.