HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
A Quick & Easy $50 Offer from Citizens Bank
Last night I wrote about an offer I received in the mail from TCF Bank. That offer is probably the the easiest bank bonus in the business but it wasn’t the only offer my mailbox produced. I also received a $50 offer from Citizens Bank for my brand new checking account.
RELATED: $600 Checking Offer from Citibank
Citizens New Checking Account Offer
I recently signed up for a Citizens Bank checking account because they have a pretty competitive new account offer. This is an offer I have taken advantage of a few times but the best part about it is it allows credit card funding. Perfect for meeting minimum spend!
Here are the details of the offer:
- Available in the following states – CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT
- Receive a $150 new account bonus when you
- open a new account by 4/27/18
- have 1 $500 direct deposit within 60 days
- The bonus will be deposited within 90 days once the terms are met (it usually takes close to that long too)
- You are ineligible if you have had a checking account with Citizens within the past 6 months
You can fund the account with a credit card for up to $1000. I used my Citi Double Cash since I didn’t have any minimum spend that I was working on. An extra $20 on top of the $150 bonus!
I am working on beating my bank bonus numbers from 2017 and this is one I try to do every other year.
Bill Payment Mailer Offer
That is all that I was expecting to get out of this deal but yesterday Citizens Bank sweetened the pot with a mailer offer. They are going to give me $50 if I set up online bill payments.
Details for the offer:
- Enroll in online banking for my new account
- Make 3 online bill payments by 6/3/18
- Earn $50
- Bonus will post within 90 days
I assume this is a targeted offer. There is no code attached etc. but if you recently signed up for a checking account it may be worth doing 3 bill payments just to see if you get lucky.
RELATED: Checking Account Bonus Roundup
I love when little additional surprises like this come from an offer I signed up for. The $150 checking bonus is now worth $220 with this additional offer and the $20 I got from funding the account.
Did you get a mailer offer from Citizens Bank? Let me know in the comments.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.