Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
TD Bank has two bonus offers available for new customers who open a checking account. You could earn as much as $300 if you live in one of the 16 eligible states. Let’s take a look at the offers and how to get the bonus.
There’s two separate offers available:
- $300 Bonus Offer
- Open a TD Premier Checking account
- Earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account
- $150 Bonus Offer
- Open a TD Convenience Checking account
- Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account
Offer are available only in CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA.
- Offer is available to new personal checking Customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking account at TD Bank, open their account online via this web page and complete the required qualifying criteria.
- Bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 95 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC.
- One bonus per Customer and cannot be combined with any other offer.
The TD Premier Checking account, which is required to get the $300 bonus, has $25 monthly fee that is waived with a minimum daily balance of $2,500.
The TD Convenience Checking account, which is required to get the $150 bonus, has $15 monthly fee that is waived with a minimum daily balance of $100.
The $300 bonus is the highest that TD Bank has offered, so you should go for it if you’e eligible and you can complete the requirements for the direct deposit and to keep the account fee-free.
There’s some limitations to this offer. It is available only in some states and you’re not eligible to get the bonus if you’ve had a prior personal checking account at TD Bank.
HT: Doctor Of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.