Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Total Rewards Status Match to Diamond Through 2020
Caesar’s Total Rewards is offering another status match for the entire re-qualification period. Simply present a valid, eligible VIP loyalty card from specified competitors to any Total Rewards Center between February 1 – December 31, 2019, and you’ll be upgraded to Diamond status through January 31, 2020.
Click here for a complete list of eligible statuses.
Details of the Offer
- Participants that had their Total Rewards accounts upgraded via the 2018 Diamond Tier Match Offer will not qualify for this offer.
- Upgrade available only for select competitor casinos and tiers.
- Must have a valid email address on record and be opted in to receive marketing communications to participate.
- Click here for complete terms and conditions. Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- It may take up to 30 days to process your upgrade request.
There are several ways to get elite status with casinos. Some current members earned Diamond status via a status match from M Life, earned from a Hyatt status match.
Diamond Status Value
Diamond status benefits were devalued a bit in 2018 but there is still value there. Caesars Entertainment has also been walking back the devaluation a bit, extending the lounge access and offering tier credit promos to fast track elite qualification.
The $100 Diamond dinner is the only benefit that has a definitive value. The other Diamond benefits are subjective and dependent on your ability (and desire) to make use of them.
- 2 free show tickets per month
- free parking
- a free stay at the Atlantis resort
- limited access to Diamond lounges
- Waived resort fees
This is definitely worth pursuing regardless of how you value Diamond perks if not just for the ability to match TR Diamond to Wyndham Diamond. If you’re unlikely to ever set foot in a casino, you can get some of the same perks by signing up for the Wyndham card and status matching over to Total Rewards Platinum.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.