Two Profitable Visa Gift Card Deals Ending Today – Prime 5X Earning!
There are two very lucrative deals ending today. One is at Staples and one is at Office Max. Both of these deals earn 5X Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Cash card or the Chase Ink Plus if you have one.
Details on the Offers
- Save $10 instantly when you buy $300 of Visa® gift cards.
- Limit one (1) offer per customer.
- Discount applied at register.
- Offer valid 6/30/19 through 7/6/19.
- Offer valid in store on Visa® Gift Cards only.
- Visa Gift Card is issued by Metabank.
- No purchase fee when you buy a $200 Visa® Gift Card
- Valid 6/30/19–7/6/19.
- The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank
- Limit 1 per customer.
Comparing the Deals
The Staples deal is slightly better from a cost standpoint since it has no fee at all. But the Office Depot deal has a $400 purchase versus a $200 purchase for Staples. That will net you double the points even if those points come with a $3.90 fee you probably come out ahead overall.
The truth is it is probably best to hit both deals with their 1 per customer limits, which are not always enforced.
If you don’t plan on using the gift cards for regular purchases then be sure you know how to properly liquidate them before getting in over your head. If you already have a system in place then both of these deals are yours for the taking. Enjoy the final day of double dipping 5X earning ;).