HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Get $100 With a New Uber for Business Account
Uber for Business has an offer for Amazon Business customers that can save you $100 on Uber expenses. Let’s check the details.
Amazon Business customers who create a new Uber for Business account, will receive $100 credit on your account.
- To qualify, you must be a first time administrator
- Must open a new Uber for Business account in the US between October 10, 2018 and November 9, 2018
- Within 30 days of creating the New Account spend at least $200 net of adjustments, refunds, or tips on the New Account.
- Within 90 days of creating the New Account, qualifying accounts earn a $100 statement credit or refund on rides taken during the first 30 days after opening the New Account.
- Whether it will be a credit or refund will be determined in Uber’s sole discretion.
- This offer is not transferable, cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers, excludes UberTaxi, has no cash value, and is subject to change.
The offer is for Amazon Business customers. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up here. If you need an Uber for Business account and can spend $200 within the first 30 days, then this is a good way to net $100 in savings.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.