It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
American Express and Uber have teamed up to offer a very good promotion for those flying this holiday season. Let’s take a look.
This holiday season, American Express® Card Members can enjoy 2 free Uber rides (up to $65 each) originating from select airports. Just enter the code AMEXAIRPORT in your Uber app prior to requesting a ride, select an American Express Card as payment for the ride, and complete your trips before 12/31/16.
As is mentioned, this promotion only works when taking rides from select airports. Here is a list of all of the eligible airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- This promotion is only available for American Express Card Members.
- Prepaid Cards not eligible.
- This promotion will cover your fare up to $65 per ride. Any amount over $65 will be charged to the American Express Card on your Uber account that is selected as the payment method for the ride.
- This promotion is valid on all Uber options.
- You must enter the airport name in the pick-up location in the Uber app when requesting your rides.
You can find the full offer details & terms here.
Need to Know
- Enrollment in this offer is limited so you will want to load the code on to your account now.
- To enter the code, simply go to the “payment” section on your Uber app.
- If you have never used Uber before, you can sign-up here and get $20 towards your first ride.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.