Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Update: As of 8/1/2019 the rate has been lowered to 2.25APY.
UFB Direct Savings Account Offer – Up to 2.45% APY
UFB Direct is offering a great rate with their High Yield Savings account. Currently you can earn 2.45% APY without any monthly fees. Let’s take a look at the details.
Open a UFB High Yield Savings and earn up to 2.45% APY on balances over $10K (As of 6/7/19).
- All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are FDIC insured through Axos Bank.
- The UFB High Yield Savings Account offers up to 2.45% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Account balances $10,000.00 and above will earn the variable ongoing APY on the full account balance.
- The minimum deposit to open a UFB Direct High Yield Savings Account is only $100.
- Access to all of UFB’s free online banking tools, all with no monthly maintenance fees.
This is one of the best rates available from a reputable bank if you have $10K or more you are looking to park. One thing to keep in mind is that UFB does not automatically raise rates for current account holders as rates go up. You must request it and they will do so. It is thus important to keep an eye out, but if you do this could be a solid deal.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.