Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
United Explorer Business Increased 75K Welcome Offer
This Increased Offer Is No Longer Available
Chase has an increased offer for the public offer for the Chase United Explorer Business card. We have seen this bonus in the past through targeted offers but this is the highest we can remember for the public offer.
The increased welcome offer is as follows:
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- The $95 annual fee is waived the first year
- LEARN MORE
- $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
- Better award availability
- Earn 2X on tickets purchased from United and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- Earn 1X on all other purchases
- 10K Bonus miles after $25K spend in a calendar year
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 free United Club passes annually
This is a great offer on this card and 75,000 United miles are pretty valuable, although not as valuable as before. This is the highest offer we have seen for this card.
Since this card is subject to 5/24, you will want to keep that in mind when applying. Remember that a Chase Business card should not count towards your 5/24 count though.
Overall this is a very good offer for United travelers and those invested in the MileagePlus program. I personally would look at all Chase business cards before applying to make sure this is the one you want at the moment, but if it fits within your plans, then this is probably as good as it gets. With this current offer it probably offers the second most value of any Chase Business card.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.