Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
United MileagePlus Mix & Match Bonus, Get up to 1,700 Miles
The United MileagePlus shopping mall has a promotion that can earn you up to 1,700 bonus miles.
Earn up to 1,700 bonus miles when you shop the Mix and Match Bonus.
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150 or more.
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $300 or more.
Then there’s some store specific offers as well:
- Spend $50 at Nike, get 100 bonus miles
- Spend $50 at Macy’s, get 100 bonus miles
- Spend $150 in-store at Pier1 Imports, get 500 bonus miles
- Get It In Time Holiday Bonus bonus campaign runs from 5/6/19 through 5/19/19 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,700 MileagePlus® bonus award miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard MileagePlus miles earned from shopping online through the MileagePlus® Shopping mall.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
You can see the full details and terms here.
With the first part of the bonus, you can earn an extra 3.3x on all purchases, for a total of 1,000 bonus miles. Then you can earn another 700 miles for spending at Nike, Macy’s and Pier1 Imports.
As always use Cashback Monitor to make sure you are getting the best payout even when factoring in the bonus, but I suspect you will be considering the generosity of the payout. Happy shopping!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.