Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
United MileagePlus Club Card, 50K Bonus Miles with $3K Spend
The United MileagePlus Club Card has an increased signup bonus offer of 50,000 miles. The card has a high annual fee that is not waived with this offer. But, it also comes with lounge access and other benefit that could make it worthwhile.
With this bonus offer, you will receive 50,000 bonus miles after you make purchases totaling $3,000 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. The annual fee of $450 isnot waived.
This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- United Club membership. Up to a $550 value per year. Before you fly, you, as the primary Cardmember, and your eligible travel companions, will enjoy access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance™ affiliated lounges worldwide.
- World of Hyatt: Discoverist Status As the primary Cardmember, you are eligible for Discoverist membership in the World of Hyatt global loyalty program. To enjoy this benefit, you will need to register at united.com/HyattChaseBenefit
- Hertz President’s Circle® Elite Status The primary Cardmember is invited to join Hertz President’s Circle and enjoy a 25% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Points, upgrades, exclusive offers and more. To enroll, please visit united.com/HertzChaseBenefit
- Free first and second checked bags
- No foreign transactions fees
Normally this card doesn’t offer a signup bonus. Additionally it comes with a high $450 annual fee which doesn’t make sense for most. Occasionally there’s targeted offers for no bonus and waived annual fee or 75K bonus with fee not waived. This is probably the best public offer on the card. Just keep in mind that the card falls under the 5/24 rule.
If you’re in it just for the miles, the I would suggest waiting for an increased offer on the Explorer card that has only a $95 annual fee. But if you want more benefits, then the Club card could make sense, even though it lacks in features compared to other similarly prices cards. Benefits include United Club membership, World of Hyatt Discoverist Status and Hertz President’s Circle Elite Status.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.