United MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers Can Earn 30% Bonus Miles Through Partners
United MileagePlus has a new promotion for United MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers that could give you a 30% bonus for activities through their partners. Let’s look at the details.
Register by May 25, 2018, to receive 30% bonus award miles — up to 2,000 — when you spend and/or take surveys with our participating partners. This offer, exclusively available through May 25 to primary United MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers, means you can earn even more miles on top of what you’ll receive from each individual partner.
The 30% bonus miles offer only applies to miles earned from the five participating partners:
- MileagePlus Shopping
- MileagePlus Dining
- MileagePlus X
- Opinion Miles Club
To start earning, simply register for this promotion, sign up with one of our participating partners, and make a purchase or take a survey.
- Offer only valid for primary United MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers whose accounts are active and in good standing.
- Register any time prior to 11:59 p.m. (CST) on May 25, 2018.
- Qualifying transactions with qualifying partners that are completed by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on May 25, 2018 and that are posted to the relevant member’s MileagePlus account by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on August 31, 2018 will earn bonus award miles in an amount equal to 30% of the miles otherwise earned from such qualifying partner during the offer period, except as otherwise provided herein.
- The 30% bonus miles offer is not applicable to miles earned from Chase for spending on a United MileagePlus Chase credit card.
- Each member may earn a maximum of 2,000 bonus award miles from this promotion.
An added bonus for those who already use these United MileagePlus partners. MPX is probably the most used partner. Just make sure you register first, even if you don’t have immediate plans to take advantage of it.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.