Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
MileagePlus Shopping Offer, Earn 1,500 Bonus Miles
United Airlines has a new Fall Bonus that can earn you some easy miles when you shop through their shopping portal.
During the “Fall Bonus” campaign, which runs from 10/01/18 through 10/15/18 at 11:59:59 pm ET, members will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,500 MileagePlus bonus award miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard MileagePlus miles earned from shopping online through the MileagePlus® Shopping mall or from purchases made through MileagePlus® Shopping in-store offers.
- “Fall Bonus” bonus campaign runs from 10/01/18 through 10/15/18 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,500 MileagePlus® bonus award miles
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your MileagePlus® Shopping account. Void where prohibited by law.
- Tier 1: Spend $150 and earn 500 bonus award miles
- Tier 2: Spend $350 or more and earn 1,500 bonus award miles
You can find the full details and terms of the promotion here.
This bonus adds 4.3X in addition to the normal payout you will receive from the portal. It’s a good idea to still use a comparison site like Cashback Monitor to make sure you are getting the best return. But usually these bonus will give you great rates. Happy shopping.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.