HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
U.S. Bank Has a Business Card with A maximum Bonus of $2,200
U.S. Bank is offering a great bonus for its Business Edge Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard. The bonus starts at $200 but could go as high as $2,200, depending on the number of employees that you add to your account.
- Earn Cash Back after you spend $1,000 in eligible net purchases on a single card in the first 90 days.
- Each card meeting the spend requirements will earn cash back. Spend on multiple cards may not be combined to meet the requirement.
The second part is found in the fine print. It means that each employee card that you add will earn that same bonus. You can’t combine spending for multiple cards to earn the bonus. Each card will get a $200 bonus if it completes the $1,000 spending requirement.
There’s no fee to add employee cards. You can add as many as 10 employee cards during the application, which means that you can have a total of 11 cards. With each card getting the $200 bonus, that gives you a total of $2,200 if you have that many employees.
- 3% Cash Back (3.75% with bonus) on eligible cellular, gas and office supply store net purchases.
- 1% Cash Back (1.25% with bonus) on all other eligible net purchases.
- 25% Annual Bonus based on your prior year’s Cash Rewards, up to $250
- No Expiration on cash back or limits on the total rewards you can earn.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for the first nine billing cycles
- No annual fee
This is a great offer, that obviously depends on how many people you can add as employees to your business. You and each employee has to complete $1,000 spending separately in order to get the $200 bonus.
U.S. Bank does not report business credit cards to personal credit bureaus. That should give some peace of mind to those trying to stay under 5/24.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.