Use Chase Pay 5 Times, Earn 1,500 Ultimate Rewards Points
Chase is sending out emails with an offer to earn a bonus of 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points. All you need to do is use your Chase card through Chase Pay.
To earn an extra 1,500 Ultimate Rewards points, use Chase Pay five times with your Freedom Unlimited® card. Each Chase Pay purchase must be a minimum of $25. This offer is valid thru 12/31/18. Present the QR code to check out in-store at participating merchants.
- This offer is valid from 10/01/18 through 12/31/18
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Chase Freedom Unlimited card with your Chase Pay account during checkout.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- To receive the bonus points, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
I received an email about this offer for my Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card. It could be available on other Chase cards as well, such as Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, or Freedom. If you have it on the latter, it could also stack with this quarter’s 5X bonus that includes Chase Pay.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.