Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
WealthSimple is Offering a $500 Bonus When You Invite 3 Friends to Join
WealthSimple is a robo advisor that promises to put your investing on autopilot. It started out in Canada last year and they’re now available in the US as well. It already has over 65,000 clients with $1.5 billion in assets under management. But even if you’re not interested in the investment part, you can sign up and then get a $500 bonus if you invite friends.
To earn the $500 bonus:
- Invite friends to Wealthsimple between now and Oct. 31
- If 3 (or more) friends sign up and make a minimum deposit of $250 by Oct. 31, we’ll invest $500 into your account
It’s a win-win: you receive $500 added to your Wealthsimple account and you’ll both get $10,000 of investments managed free for a year.
If you don’t have an account you can use my referral to sign up.
- Offer available until Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM EST.
- The Applicant(s) must accept your invite and open a new Wealthsimple account and deposit a Minimum Balance of $250 USD during the Promotional Period
- The Applicant must maintain the Minimum Balance in their account until December 31, 2018, or the Client is subject to have the Bonus withdrawn from their account
- The $500 Bonus will be applied to the Client’s account within 5-7 business days of the end of the Promotional Period, if they have 3 referrals
- Read full terms here.
A very generous offer, if you can manage to get three friends to sign up and invest $250 this month. They don’t have to pay any fees and they can close the account after the end of the year.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.