Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Wells Fargo Offering $200 Bonus for New Checking Accounts Nationwide
Wells Fargo is once again offering a signup bonus for new checking account. This offer is available online and nationwide, so everyone should be able to get the bonus as long as they haven’t received a Wells Fargo checking bonus in the past 12 months. Let’s take a look at the details.
Here’s how to qualify for your $200 bonus:
- Open an Everyday Checking account online (from this webpage only) by December 7, 2017.
- Deposit at least $25 to fund your account.
- Set up Direct Deposit and receive at least three consecutive monthly direct deposits of $500 each into your new account within 150 days.
Your $200 bonus will be deposited into your new Everyday Checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. It can be avoided with:
- $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- This is an exclusive, online only offer and not valid for branch or phone
- You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
- A qualifying direct deposit: Your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited (by an employer, the government, or an outside agency) to the account opened for this offer.
- Account opening will result in soft pull
Wells Fargo has run a similar promotion in the past, and actually they had an even better bonus of $250 earlier in the year. If you already got that bonus, you do not qualify, since you can only get one Discover consumer checking bonus per 12 months.
To get this bonus you just need to open an Everyday Checking account by December 7th with at least $25 and three consecutive monthly direct deposits of $500 each into your new account within 150 days. The $500 direct deposit will also keep the account fee free for those three months, and you can continue them afterwards, or just keep a $1,500 minimum daily balance to avoid the $10 monthly charge. Most ACHs will usually work instead of a real direct deposit.
This is a nice bonus that can be done from home and available to everyone that qualifies, nationwide. Requirements are easy to meet, so even if you not familiar with bank bonuses, this one could be a good first step.
There’s also a similar bonus of $200 available that doesn’t require a direct deposit and also a $300 bonus that requires direct deposits. Both of these Wells Fargo offers are limited to select cities.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.