Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Wells Fargo is Offering $400 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Wells Fargo has a $400 signup bonus for new checking accounts. This offer is available online and probably nationwide. Let’s check the details.
To qualify for the $400 bonus:
- Open a new Everyday Checking account online with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 26, 2019. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 150 days of your account open date, receive a cumulative monthly total of $3,000 in qualifying direct deposits to the checking account opened for this bonus offer for three consecutive months. During this time, your new account balance must be $1 or more.
Your $400 bonus will be deposited into your new Everyday Checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. It can be avoided with:
- $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
- Offer possibly available nationwide. You can check with your zip code before starting the application. Let us know if anyone gets an “ineligible” message.
This is one of the largest public bonuses we have seen from Wells Fargo, and it’s probably available for all. It does have a large direct deposit requirement of $3,000 that needs to be completed for three consecutive months.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.