Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Wells Fargo, Get a $300 Bonus When You Open a Business Checking Account In Branch
Well Fargo has a promotion for new business checking accounts that can earn you a nice signup bonus. The requirements are easy but you need to go into a branch to open the account.
Open a new Wells Fargo Business Choice or Platinum Business checking account for a $300 bonus and complete a few steps by December 31, 2017. Certain qualifications apply, see below.
- Get bonus offer code on promo page
- Visit a branch to open a new Business Choice or Platinum Business Checking Account.
- Fund your new Wells Fargo Business Choice or Platinum Business Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit by December 31, 2017.
- Within 60 days of the account opening, deposit a cumulative total of $500 into the new business checking account.
- Unique offer code can only be used once.
- Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
- Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
- Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
The best account to open for this bonus is the Wells Fargo Business Choice. It comes with a $14 monthly service fee that can be waived through a few options, but the easiest one would be 10 monthly business transactions.
You need to go to a branch and open this account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. Then you have to deposit a cumulative total of $500 within 60 days. This can be a regular deposit, not a direct deposit. Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after that.
That means that you need to keep the account open for about two months and even if you pay the monthly fee, you still come out with a nice bonus. There’s no early closing fee for this account.
This is a great bonus with easy requirements. Wells Fargo has branches in most states, so hopefully you have one nearby. Don’t wait until the end of the year to open the account, because sometimes these offers are pulled before the expiration date. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.