Welcome Back! What You Missed During Your Holiday Travels
I know a lot of people were traveling during the holidays so I thought it would be helpful to put together a recap of our most popular posts from the holidays. This way if you were traveling you don’t need to comb through everything you missed you can just hit the high points. It should hopefully save you some time. Without further ado here were our most popular posts from the holidays:
- Goodbye Marriott Platinum Elite After Negative Change – Here’s My New Plan
- Max Out Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points With These 5 Amazing Redemptions
- Finding Cheap British Airways Award Flights — OneWorld Flights Under 10k Points
- Holy Toledo – Get 100,000 Points & 4 Nights For Only $349! (And You Don’t Have To Stay In Toledo)
- Yes, It Is Possible To Get More Destinations For The Hilton Timeshare Offer
- (PSA) Status Match Caesars Rewards to Wyndham Before The End Of January
- (Share 2020 Referrals) Get $200 Bonus & $100 Referrals with Chase Disney No Fee Card
- Bank of America Museums on Us 2020: Dates, Locations & Eligibility
- National Car Rental Giving Away Free Top Tier Status
- Why The American Express Platinum is Absolutely Not Worth The Annual Fee
- Which Credit Cards Offer Primary Rental Insurance Coverage? These Are The Best
- Recent Credit Card Application Results To End 2019
- I Spent How Much!? On Annual Fees In 2019 & My Game Plan For 2020
- Is Hilton Aspire Still HANDS DOWN The Most Valuable Premium Card On The Market?
- The One Thing I Hate About This Hobby – The Condescending & Arrogant
- My One Huge Frustration with Rakuten (Ebates) & Why It Might Be A Deal Breaker!
- Are Loyalty Programs A Complete Sham? I Don’t Know Anymore
I hope everyone had a great holiday season and I wish everyone a very happy 2020! I look forward to hearing about everyone’s upcoming travels this year and discussing the latest in miles and points with all of you. Hopefully 2020 has more positive news than negative news for once ;).