World of Hyatt Adds 56 Small Luxury Hotels of the World Properties
Hyatt continues to expand its alliance with SLH beyond the initial 54 hotels integrated into World of Hyatt. Beginning today, World of Hyatt members will be able to earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property member benefits at 56 more SLH properties.
World of Hyatt members benefit from the expanded international offerings, the newest batch of participating SLH hotels includes six countries where Hyatt has limited distribution – Portugal, Finland, Denmark, Latvia, Dominican Republic and Turks and Caicos.
World of Hyatt members of all tiers can begin earning and redeeming points by booking through Hyatt channels.
World of Hyatt members of all levels enjoy the following benefits at SLH properties:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily Complimentary Continental Breakfast for two guests
- Room Upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
- Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
- Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)
You can find a full list of all of the 56 new properties on the Hyatt website.
I’ve noticed a bunch of the new hotels are in the UK and they’re all over the map in terms of redemption rates. It’s nice to see Hyatt isn’t abusing the new Category 8 rates since many of the options come at a lower pricepoint.
After looking at the list I’m excited to check out a few SLH properties.
- Nobu Hotel Marbella in Marbella Spain (30k Points/ Night)
- THE CAPITAL HOTEL & APARTMENTS (25k Points/ Night)
- LUTON HOO HOTEL, GOLF AND SPA (15k Points/ Night)
- THE ATLANTIC HOTEL (25k Points/ Night) this property seems pretty cheap for paid bookings so it may not be the best use of your points but it’s a cool location.
- Archipelagos Hotel In Mykonos (30K Point’s/ Night)
More options is never a bad thing and it’s nice to see Hyatt expanding their international footprint, especially right after committing to their huge West Coast expansion. Has anyone booked SLH hotels through Hyatt? How did the in hotel benefits work out?
Let us know in the comments!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.