Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Posts That Caught My Eye
Staying organized is important, especially if you open up multiple cards at the same time. Whether it is a simple spreadsheet or a complex process, most people should have some sort of organization or else they risk making a mistake that could be costly.
A good overview of which tools can help you find the best overall flight deals for yourself. It is more of a science than you think.
A very interesting read. It seems like alcohol and travel go hand in hand in many ways, especially when you find ways to get it for “free”. This post tackles the frequent traveler’s view of the value of free alcohol and discusses the benefits of giving up alcohol while traveling.
Ok, this is more for people who are looking for something harmless to pass the time, but occasionally I find lists like this amusing, although rarely accurate. People are rude (and friendly) everywhere for example and this stuff is sort of subjective. Or maybe I’m just mad that my hometown came in at number 12! 🙁
- Virgin America is running a fare sale with one-way tickets low as $39. The sale runs through tonight at 10PM Pacific time. You can find the full details & terms here.
- Groupon is offering 20% off with the code SUMMER20. You can also get 10% back through Simply Best Coupons. (Referral Link)
- If you have the Chase Amazon Visa, you can get $30 off $150+ by using it at Amazon on Prime Day. (July 12, 2016). You can find the full details & terms here.
- Chick-fil-A is giving away free entrees on July 12, but you have to “wear something cow related”. Details here.
- United is offering 500 bonus miles for shopping through their portal. I covered the details here.
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.