Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
$2K Business Class to Europe with Hotel
I just posted this as a Quick Deal on Frequent Miler, but I thought it warranted a more in depth look here. American Airlines Vacations is currently offering some fantastic deals on Business Class flight and hotel packages from the United States to Europe.
While this isn’t a published deal per se, I was able to find a ton of fares from various U.S. cities to a number of destinations in Europe for around $2,000. Some city pairs were slightly less and some went up to around $2,500 or so. I searched for several dates through the end of 2015 and even into the Summer of 2016 and was able to pretty easily reproduce these prices.
For those who are on the elite fast track, or those looking to qualify on points, these fares are booking into the A and I classes, meaning they earn 1.5 EQPs per mile flown.
Sample Fares Found
Here are samples of some of the fares I found. I priced out tickets for a number of random origins and destinations and with varying hotel stays. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how widespread this sale seems to be.
November 2015 – 5 Nights Hotel
- Seattle to Milan, Italy – $2,275.27
- Denver to Lisbon, Portugal – $2,147.82
- Atlanta to Athens, Greece – $2,087.93
- Los Angeles to Venice, Italy – $2,193.36
March 2016 – 3 Nights Hotel
- San Francisco to Barcelona, Spain – $2,007.07
- New York to Zurich, Switzerland – $1,815.74
- Miami to London, England – $2,133.15
- Chicago to Vienna, Austria – $2,061.67
June 2016 – 7 Nights Hotel
- Las Vegas to Athens, Greece – $2,106.93
- Los Angeles to Madrid, Spain – $2,203.52
- Dallas to Rome, Italy – $2,167.20
- Chicago to London, England – $2,474.19
- New York to Copenhagen, Denmark – $2,145.54
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.