Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Chase Ink Cash 30K Bonus
Chase has been doing a lot of things a bit differently lately and now we have yet another interesting move from the banking giant. They have now upped the bonus on their Ink Cash card, but only if you apply via a current cardholder’s referral link. (Or possibly in-branch.) Let’s take a look.
- Earn $300 bonus cash back (30K points) after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
Note: The Ink Cash card is believed to be subject to Chase’s 5/24 rule, meaning it will be difficult to get an approval if you have opened up more than 5 accounts in the past 24 months. This offer may also be available in-branch when applying via a banker. It isn’t available on the public Chase website as of the time this post is being published.
Why This Card?
With the Ink Plus having a 60K-70K sign-up bonus, you may be wondering why you would want to get this card. Here are a couple of reasons my wife and I both have one:
- No annual fee.
- $25K spend per year in 5X categories such as office supply stores.
- You can get an Ink Cash for a business even if you already have an Ink Plus for it.
If you already have an Ink Plus for your business and would like to pickup some more points and/or 5X bandwidth, then this could be a good option. My wife and I are in the process of balancing out our Ink Plus/Ink Cash cards to make sure we have enough 5X capability (the Ink Plus gets $50K 5X spend per year instead of $25K) without paying unnecessary fees.
Referring a Friend
If you currently have the Ink Cash card and would like to refer a friend to earn $100 (10K) per referral up to $500 (50K) total:
- Go to ChaseReferAFriend.com
- Enter the last four digits of your Ink Cash card number, your last name and your zip code
- You can then refer your friends via email which takes time or simply click the Twitter option and copy the link from the popup.
In the old days before 5/24 I think an offer like this would be much more exciting, but it is still a good deal for those who can qualify. As always, I suggest carefully taking into account your plans and needs. If the Chase Ink Cash fits within your plan, then this bonus is about as good as it gets on a no annual fee card, especially one that has such huge earning potential.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.