Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Get $25 With Chase Ritz-Carlton and Apple Pay
Chase has an offer for Chase Ritz-Carlton card holders, when using it for purchases through Apple Pay, similar to this deal for the Freedom cards. Let’s take a look.
Receive a $25 statement credit when you use Apple Pay to make five purchases with your Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card from May 15 to June 15, 2017.
- This offer is valid from 05/15/2017 through 06/15/2017.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit card with your Apple Pay® account during checkout.
- Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your Ritz-Carlton Rewards® credit account.
- Limit one statement credit per customer or card account.
- For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
- See Offer Page
Another good offer from Chase that can get net you $25 if you have the Ritz-Carlton card and Apple Pay. The good part about this offer is that you can make the 5 purchases anywhere.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.