Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Daily Getaways 2016 Weeks 3-5
Daily Getaways is an annual sale of discounted hotels and other travel related bundles offered by the U.S. Travel Association. This year the sale will run from April 4, 2016 through May 6, 2016 with a different deal every day during that period. I covered the first two weeks of deals the other day. Now, the final three weeks of discounts have been announced. Let’s take a look!
Daily Getaways Overview
I have listed all of the deals for weeks 3-5 below and bolded the ones that I think are worth looking at. Each of these deals has a limited quantity (and in some cases VERY limited). You can see the quantity available by clicking through to the deal page. Additionally, each deal has its own set of terms and conditions, so I recommend reading those carefully.
April 18, 2016
April 19, 2016
- Two night stay at the Harrah’s Las Vegas in a mini-suite with two buffet passes and more for $299
- Two night stay at Bally’s with two show tickets, two buffet passes and more for $315
- Two night stay at the Linq with two tickets to the High Roller wheel, two tickets to a show of your choice and more for $350
- Two night stay at the Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas resort of your choice with a $100 dining credit, a $150 spa credit and more for $425
- Two night stay at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas with two all-day buffet passes and more for $450
- Two night stay at the Cromwell in Las Vegas with a $100 breakfast dining credit and more for $590
April 20, 2016
- 100,000 Hilton HHonors points for $500
- 150,000 Hilton HHonors points for $750
- 250,000 Hilton HHonors points for $1,250
April 21, 2016
- Two night stay at the Palazzo in a Siena Suite for $608
- Two night stay at the Venetian in a Piazza View Suite for $495
April 22, 2016
- 5,500 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points for $250
- 13,200 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points for $560
- 16,500 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards points for $698
April 26, 2016
- Two night stay in a standard room at Loews Annapolis Hotel, Loews Atlanta Hotel, Loews Boston Hotel or Loews Chicago Hotel for $275.
- Two night stay in a standard room at Loews Miami Beach Resort, Loews Don Cesar Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort or Loews Coronado Bay Resort for $325
- Two night stay in a Ocean View King Suite at Loews Santa Monica for $950.
- Two night stay in a Grand Executive Suite at the Loews Regency New York for $1,000
- Two night stay in a Grand Ocean Front Balcony suite at Loews Miami Beach for $1,000
- Two night stay in a Bridge to Bridge Suite at Loews Regency San Francisco for $1,300
April 27, 2016
April 28, 2016
- 3 one-night certificates for a stay at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess including breakfast for 2 for $610
- 6 one-night certificates for stays at either of the two Fairmont Hawaii properties including breakfast for two for $1,800
April 29, 2016
- 24,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $260
- 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $330
- 40,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $415
- 72,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $775
May 2, 2016
May 3, 2016
- $100 Marriott eGift Card for $80
- $250 Marriott eGift Card for $200
- $500 Marriott eGift Card for $400
May 4, 2016
- Three night stay at Circus Circus, breakfast and dinner buffets for two, $75 voucher for the Steak House and two 1-day passes to Adventuredome Theme Park for $150
- Four night stay at Luxor, two VIP tickets to Blue Man Group and $400 food and beverage credit for $500
- Two night stay in a Marquee Suite at MGM Grand, two tickets to KA, dinner for two, spa treatments and more for $1,545
- Three night stay at Delano Las Vegas, two tickets to Michael Jackson ONE, dinner for two, spa treatments and more for $1,750
- Three night stay in a Bellagio Suite, two tickets to “O”, dinner for two, spa treatments and more for $2,000
Please don’t yell at me about Circus Circus. Yes the rooms are old and terrible, but three nights including resort fee along with a $75 voucher for what is still a great restaurant, four buffets and two all day passes to the theme park is a great deal for $150! If you can score a room over a weekend (which can cost $100+ per night) then you really can get outsized value.
Of course the Hyatt points are a decent deal at just north of $.01 each, but there is a really limited amount. If you can score them at that price and if you don’t already have a ton of Ultimate Rewards and/or Hyatt points, then it is probably best to jump on them. 30,000 points for $330 gets you a night in one of their top-tier hotels that often cost $600 or more per night.
The Caesar’s “choose your hotel” package could be good if you stay at Caesar’s Palace on a weekend, but wouldn’t make much sense otherwise. I also think the Loews $325 package is interesting since it includes the Coronado Bay Resort. Depending on the date, rooms in that hotel go for a ton of money. Also, the Diamonds Resort International (timeshares) deal can be decent depending on the property you book at.
Finally, if you stay at Marriott properties quite often then a 20% discount is a no-brainer. Marriott gift cards aren’t always the easiest to get, although some people have been able to save similar amounts in the past with Amex Offers.
As with the first two weeks, there isn’t a ton of value in most of the deals and the ones like Hyatt which make a lot of sense are very limited. If you decide to try and buy the popular deals I wish you the best of luck. Click fast!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.