Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Mother’s Day Gift Card Sale
Gift card resellers Raise and CardCash have Mother’s Day sales going on. In addition, you can save even more by maximizing credit card rewards. Let’s take a look.
Raise, Extra 3% Off on Select Brands
Raise is offering an extra 3% off a number of merchants as part of their Mother’s Day sale.
Extra 3% off select brands with code MOM3. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household. Offer expires on 05/14/17 11:59 PM CST.
Some Discounted Brands
- Neiman Marcus
- and more…
You can find the full list of discounted cards here.
Need to Know
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
CardCash Extra Extra 6% on Apparel!
CardCash has a discount of 6% off on some brands for Mother’s Day.
Forgot Mom? – Save an extra 6% on apparel!! Code: MOM
- Forever 21
- Victoria’s Secret
Need to Know
- CardCash is once again coding as 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It will not code as 5X if you pay directly.
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
- CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days. Plan to use them within that time.
It’s always worth taking a look at these deals for gift cards for your favorite merchant. You will usually get more savings this way, compared to any credit card rewards that you would get by paying the merchant directly.
I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount plus this offer is better than what you can get elsewhere. Sometimes it will be and sometimes it won’t. Also, popular brands tend to sell quickly, but in my experience Raise and CardCash generally have inventory loaded periodically during a sale so it pays to check back.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.