Gyft is one of my 7 easy and effective ways to earn 5X with my Chase Ink Plus and Cash cards. Today they are running a new deal that can be profitable! Let’s take a look.
Give a Nike Gift Card & get a FREE $10 Nike Gift Card. Use code NIKEKIND. Ends 2/27 or while supplies last.
- Promotional offer is only valid until 11:59PM ET February 27, 2017.
- Promotional code NIKEKIND must be applied at checkout to receive the $10 discount.
- Offer is only valid on a $50 or more Nike Gift Card purchased through Gyft. Promo code can be redeemed 5 times per household/account while supplies last.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Valid while supplies last.
- The Nike Gift Card is only redeemable at U.S. locations of Nike and the Nike U.S. website.
Make A Profit
There is a limit of 5 cards per account/household, although in the past my wife and I have been able to each person our own up to the limit. On the purchase of 5 gift cards you should earn 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points (Ink card through PayPal) plus you should be able to sell the cards for about 83-84% of their value according to Gift Card Wiki. Just make sure the company you plan to sell to accepts e-Gift cards.
If you sell the cards for 84% then you’ll make a few cents with the 1,000 points. Not the greatest deal in the world, but if you already have a Gyft account, it should take a minute or so. If you are new to Gyft, be prepared for some security hoops and fraud prevention issues. Once you are setup it shouldn’t happen on future orders. Happy shopping!