Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Hyatt More Points More Play Terms and Registration
Yetserday I covered the details of Hyatt’s new 4th quarter promotion called “More Points More Play”. Now, the registration link has gone live with the full details and terms.
As a reminder, here are the details of the promotion:
Key Promotional Terms
- You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport® member and register by November 30, 2016.
- All Eligible Nights under this offer must occur from September 1, 2016 through November 30, 2016 (“Offer Period”).
- A maximum 75,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of nights completed during the Offer Period.
- For the purpose of this offer, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate, as defined in the terms and conditions of Hyatt Gold Passport.
- Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive Eligible Night credit for their room, regardless of the number of rooms paid.
- You must provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of check-in and choose points or miles for your stay.
You can find the full terms of the promotion, along with registration details here.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.