Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 2/15/16/-2/21/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I discussed my very depressing weekend of manufactured spend, talked about Visa load issues at Walmart, covered my reasons for applying for the Chase Ink Plus and much more!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- My Chase Ink Plus Application: Getting In Before the 5/24 Rule?
- Discover Reveals 3Q & 4Q Bonus Categories: 1 In Particular Has Potential!
- Highest Ever Offer: Get 70K Hilton HHonors Points from Amex with No Annual Fee!
- Citi AT&T Access More Application Issues: Is Citi Making Changes or Is This a Glitch?
In Manufactured Spend
- Metabank Prepaid Visa Errors When Loading to Bluebird/Serve at Walmart
- A Depressing Weekend of Manufacturing Spend: MS Frustrations, Let Downs & Tightening
- Breaking: Plastc Card Delayed Further. The Future of Credit Cards Will Have to Wait Longer!
In Deals & More!
- SPG Contest: Earn a Free Night or Other Prize for a 1 Night Stay in Vegas! (Mattress Run Worthy?!?)
- How to Vote for Your Favorite Travel Loyalty Program: Freddie Awards Voting Open Now!!
- 5 Great Deals for You, New American Lounge Options & Top Credit Cards for Reselling
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.