Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
President’s Day Gift Card Sale
Gift card resellers Raise and CardCash each have sales going on for President’s Day. In addition, you can save even more by maximizing credit card rewards.
Raise Up to 5% Off Sale
Raise is offering an extra 2%-5% off a number of merchants as part of their President’s Day sale.
This sale has different brands discounted at different rates when using promo code 4SCORE
Some Discounted Brands
- Toys ‘R’ Us (Extra 5% off)
- Dunking Donuts (Extra 5% off)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Extra 5% off)
- Lowe’s (Extra 4% off)
- Southwest (Extra 4% off)
- GAP (Extra 4% off)
- Sears (Extra 2% off)
- and more…
You can find the full list of discounted cards here.
Need to Know
- Offer expires 2/19/2017 11:59 PM CST.
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
- Coupon code is limit one use per account.
CardCash Extra 6% Off Sale
CardCash has a discount of 6% off for President’s Day
Savings that’ll have you seeing stars! Coupon code STARRYEYED saves you an extra 6%!
Need to Know
- CardCash is once again coding as 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It will not code as 5X if you pay directly.
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
- CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days. Plan to use them within that time.
You should be able to find at least some nice restaurant deals. I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount + this offer better than what you can get elsewhere. Sometimes it will be and sometimes it won’t. Also, popular brands tend to sell quickly, but in my experience Raise and CardCash generally have inventory loaded periodically during a sale so it pays to check back.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.