Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Starbucks and Visa Checkout are teaming up once again (third time this year I think) to offer a nice promotion. Let’s take a look!
Right now, when you load $10 or more to the Starbucks app with Visa Checkout, we’ll send you a $10 eGift.
How It Works
- Download the Starbucks app and create an account
- Load $10 to the Starbucks app with Visa Checkout
- Receive your $10 eGift within 5 days
- Starbucks will give away a limited number of Bonus Loads to eligible customers between 9/1/16 and 9/30/16 while supplies last.
- If you use Visa Checkout and load $10+ during the Promotion Period to complete steps above and meet these promotional offer requirements, you may receive a Bonus Load. YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A BONUS LOAD. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED.
- Qualifying customers will see the $10 Bonus Load in the form of an emailed Starbucks eGift card within 5 days.
You can view the full Starbucks Visa Checkout offer terms here.
I am not a fan of the bonus not being guaranteed. I think it is easy enough for them to monitor the promotional numbers and then simply shut if off when supplies run out. Hopefully no one who purchases a credit will get left out in the dark, but I suppose it is better to buy your credit sooner rather than later to avoid any hassles. If you shop at Starbucks anyway, this is a no-brainer.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.