Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 70K+5K + $50
The United MileagePlus Explorer card has an increased targeted bonus of 75,000 United miles plus a $50 statement credit. Annual fee is not waived. The bonus was supposed to expire at the end of this month but it has been extended.
Here’s the best offer that’s showing up:
- 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 5,000 bonus miles when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 in net purchases on your Card each year
- The annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- Offer expires 6/26/2017
Note: This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
How to Get the Offers
There’s two ways to check for the offer
- This link. Log in to see if you’re targeted
- Dummy booking on United
I only see the 55K offer with AF not waived, but you might have better luck.
As a reminder, here are some of the benefits of the MileagePlus Explorer card:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Free first checked bag.
- Priority boarding.
- No fees on foreign transactions.
- 2 United Club passes each year for your travel.
Chase Bonus Match
Chase is pretty good at matching offers, although targeted offers are more YMMV. Definitely ask if you’ve recently applied for this card. I always send a Secure Message via Chase’s website to ask to be matched when a bonus goes up within 90 days after I get a new credit card.
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer 75K + $50 offer is super tempting. While United miles aren’t as valuable as they once were, 75K can still get you very far (especially in coach).
However, this card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, so many readers might not be able to get it.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.