Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
World of Hyatt Point Rebate 10%
For the past couple of years Hyatt has run various rebate promotions for holders of their co-branded credit card. The first time they ran the promo Hyatt offered a 20% bonus for all cardmembers. That became targeted & dropped to 10% last year. This year they are once again opening it up to all cardmembers. Let’s take a look.
Get 10% of your redeemed points back. Register today then redeem your points between June 1 and September 5, 2017.
How It Works
- Register for this cardmember-only promotion by June 30, 2017.
- Redeem your points for free nights, Points + Cash stays or toward room upgrades, dining and spa services completed between June 1 and September 5, 2017.
- You’ll get 10% of your redeemed points back as Bonus Points. They’ll automatically be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your points have been used.
- The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this promotion offer from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 5/23/2017 and 6/30/2017.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between 6/1/2017 and 9/5/2017 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/5/2017.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
Since I am a World of Hyatt Globalist and a Hyatt credit card holder I appreciate this promotion. While the 20% bonus was more motivating, I do have some points redemptions coming during the period and will look forward to getting my points back. Given the overall value of Hyatt points, a savings of 10% is actually pretty significant value wise. Factoring in the rebate, rooms will now start at just 4,500 points and go up to 27,000 points.
With all that Hyatt did wrong this year I am glad to see them come back with a nice promotion. Even given the mess that is World of Hyatt, their points are still valuable and saving 10% is much appreciated.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.