Get $125 Gift Card with Hotel Stays in Vancouver
If Vancouver is in your travel plans, or if you just want to do a quick getaway for a few days, then check out this promotion. StayVancouverHotels has a great deal that will get you a $125 Amex gift card for hotel stays there. Let’s check the details.
Book today on StayVancouverHotels and receive an AMEX Gift Card of up to $125 to reward your booking AND an additional $50 AMEX Gift Card for every subsequent night you stay. You need to use code AMEX at checkout.
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “AMEX”.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
- Stay must be between now and February 28, 2019.
- Three bookings maximum.
- Amex card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
- Non-cancellable promotion.
A tremendous offer if Vancouver is on your list. or even if you just want to get away and need some trip ideas. The offer is pretty simple. You book a hotel in Vancouver through StayVancouverHotels and you receive a $125 Amex Gift Card. You then earn $50 for every subsequent night. This should definitely give you a very cheap hotel stay if you’re planning to visit. Just keep in mind that bookings will be made in CAD, so use a card with no foreign transaction fees.
You can also maximize this promotion by staying one night at separate hotels throughout your visit. That will get you $125 for each night.
HT: Travel Update
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.