$200 Chase Business Savings Bonus
Over the past few years Chase has been the most generous of the big banks with bonuses for opening up checking/savings accounts. They’ve tightened things up a bit by limiting these bonuses to once per two years. Now there’s a new bonus, for Business Savings accounts. You need to go into a branch to open it.
To get the $200 bonus:
- Open a new Chase Business Savings account
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 20 business days AND
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- Offer expires 11/30/2018
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase business savings clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can receive only one new business savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
Chase Business Savings has a $10 fee per month. You can avoid the fee in the following ways:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better; OR
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking account
A good bonus for those looking for a new business savings account. You need to keep $15K in the account for three months, which is a good return. If you’re undecided, get the coupon now anyway and then decide if it makes sense for you. You can do this bonus once every two years.